Wednesday, March 28, 2012

ANOTHER UPDATE

a late night update from Marie tonight...MIDNIGHT....

Crew update: his fever refuses to go down even with two very strong antibiotics, Tylenol, ibuprofen... It spikes to over 104 degrees. They can't figure out why, they fear he now may have pneumonia, so he will have an xray of hi
s lungs tomorrow. Please keep praying!!!


****For right now I am just going to add on to this post...Just talked to Marie and Crew has had fever of 104 all day and they have not been able to get it down. 

They think it has something to do with his kidneys but are not sure.  She said he is miserable.   

I have run out of words...Continue to pray....







I do not know any details yet but surgery is over and Crew is back in the room.....looking less than happy.  But NO cast.....!!!!



10 comments:

Theresa said...

Bless his little heart! I pray that he improves every day! Thanks for the update! HUGS!

Bacardi Mama said...

That poor baby. At least the cast is gone. God bless him and his family.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Oh bless his heart! He looks good and I can only imagine how 'free' he feel without the cast.

I pray this will be a turnaround for him and that his recovery will be quick, complete and free of infections. We serve a miracle workin' God for sure.

Thanks soooo much for keepin' us update on this precious babe!

God bless ya and have a bright and beautiful day sweetie!!! :o)

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Oh glory, how much can Crew and his family go through?

I'm prayin'...prayin' hard here!

There are no words sweetie.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I'm praying that Crew continues to show the doctors just how amazing God is by healing and getting stronger. Praying for Marie and the rest of the family. I'm sure they are all exhausted!

ShirleyC said...

Keeping him in my prayers.

Justabeachkat said...

Praying things improve big time soon. I believe!

Praying

Hugs,
Kat

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

I'm grabbin' onto all the power I can and prayin' for a mighty touch of Gods healin' hands for this little trooper.

I'm standin' on His promises and believin' that the source of this fever is healed and little Crews temp returns to normal. Bless His little heart!

I sooooo want to do more.

There is strength in numbers. I carry such a burden for our little Crew.

Thanks for the update sweetie, God bless and try to get some rest.

Coloradolady said...

Praying for this sweet boy and for the family and all involved with his care. Bless his heart...such a hard start to life! He is a fighter.

Chris H said...

My heart breaks for this poor wee baby boy. I hope that he can turn the corner and start getting better really soon.
{{{HUGS}}} to his family.