Thursday, September 23, 2010

BECAUSE YOU MAY NOT KNOW ME

FFFeaturedbutton,6-10
I got an email last week telling me I was going to be featured on FRIENDLY  FRIDAY! Since this will be the first time visit for some of you, I thought I better give you a quick look…I am a Wife of 38 years to the same MAN, a Mom to Greg and Amanda, Mother-in-Law to Dana and Micah and GRAMMY to  Parker, Jack, Grayson and Austin…I am also a Christmas Decorator of twenty years, a lover of football, a lover of Disney. This blog began as a way to  document our lives..and it has turned into one of the most fun things I have ever done.  I have met the nicest people, and I even met one recently…I  look forward to reading their stories everyday.  The fact is EVERYONE HAS A STORY. 
Then on a whim I decided that people were so intrigued by my occupation that this might be a great venue to PAY IT FORWARD. holiday tree
I started the holiday blog, and there is certainly a story that goes along with the BLOG NAME.  You can read that story here and here..I am in  the process of getting a new design on the holiday blog…so be watching for that soon. This blog is really to give you tips, share pictures of the trees and homes we decorate and I give lots of prizes.  I am always willing to answer any questions you have or help you solve tree decorating problems. 
If you read this blog, you will know my passion in life is “the little's”!   I do not take for granted that all four of my grandchildren live within 30 minutes of me and two live 5 minutes away.  Some of my most read posts are here, here and here. Once I started looking back at the posts, there were many sweet memories that even I enjoyed reading again.  I am so glad that I documented them. 
If you are new you are always welcome here.  One day you may get football, one day you may get traveling, and one day may be loaded with prayer requests. I am so glad that you stopped by.   I AM SO THANKFUL for ALL MY BLOG BUDDIES.  You ENRICH my LIFE.

14 comments:

Terra said...

Teresa, truly you enrich my life each time I visit you here.

Erica K said...

new follower.

And congrats and thank you for staying married for 38 years. It's so rare now-a-days. <3

http://www.bassgiraffe.com/2010/09/follow-friday-924.html

Andrea said...

You are a blessing and I am thankful GOD brought me to your place.
Hugs,
andrea

Amanda Taylor said...

Congrats that is awesome!

Tammy said...

That picture of the Christmas trees and decs is beautiful!!! Makes me want the holidays to get here quick. I love Fall so I was so excited for today to get here! :)

Jessi S. said...

Congratulations on being featured. You did a fantastic decorating job. It's gorgeous.

I'm your new follower from the Friendly Friday blog hop.

Jessi
http://www.jessisbubble.com

Breathing In Grace said...

Lovin' your scripture choice!!! Thanks for stopping by Jeremiah 29:11 and becoming a follower...I'm your latest, too!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Well kudos to you girl, that was a great job! I'm gonna pop over and say 'howdy' to Friendly Friday right now.

God bless and I sure hope your feelin' back in the swing of things again! :o)

Ruth said...

Thanks for the introduction. Congratulations on your feature! You have a wonderful blog & I am now following, and I can't wait to check out your holiday blog as well.

Have a great day, stop by when you get a chance!

http://livingwellspendingless.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog. I am a new follower!

Carole Burant said...

I don't think you will ever realize just how much you enrich OUR lives just by being YOU:-) I thank God for the day that we found each other through our blogging!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

I just wanted you to know that I moved my blog over to a new host. I know your following me on blogspot so I wanted to give you my new blog url:

www.itsmrsthegreat.com

Justabeachkat said...

Wow! Congrats sweet friend. What an honor!

I'm still grinning from ear to ear because you "featured" me and my birthday in a post today.

You are the BEST!

Love and hugs,
Kat

Charla @ Healthy Home Blog said...

Teresa, so glad we could feature you! I feel like I've met you just from reading your blog! :)