Here are some things about me...
1. I have been married to the greatest husband in the world for 37 years.
2. I have a son 35, and a daughter 28 and I am so thankful that they love and honor their parents, but am equally proud that they adore each other.
3. The best job I have ever had is "Grammy"! Hands down...I love it! I am Grammy to Parker, Austin, Jack and new little man arriving in June.
4. My husband was the high school football coach when I was a cheerleader. I am 10 years younger than him. My kids love to hear that story. Hey, its lasted 37 years. Another post for another day.
5. Disney World is my favorite place on earth, especially with the grandkids. Nothing compares!
6. Parker is 9 and we have taken him to Disney World and Disneyland 7 times. Grandparents will travel. Those trips are some of the sweetest days of my life.
7. I have decorated homes for Christmas for the past 17 years. I just did a quick calculation and I have probably decorated at least 1200 Christmas trees in my life.
8. Dancing With The Stars is my very favorite TV show! With American Idol a close second.
9. I am a HUGE BRETT FARVE fan! I love football and actually feel depressed each year, as the season comes to an end. I cannot imagine football without Brett.
10. I think massages are about as close to heaven as we get on this earth. I try to have one every week. And tomorrow I have an all day spa day from my husband...my favorite Valentine gift!
That's plenty to start with with. Probably each of those will lead to a post in the future. Thank you to all the new friends that have stopped by my blog. I am a new blogger and in the blogs below,
I am in the process of introducing my family blog by blog. I hope you enjoy meeting them.
These are the prizes I like: #5, #11, #19, #22, #41, #100, #116, #118, #89, and #37
PLEASE take time and sign up for my very FIRST blog giveaway HERE!