Parker was very happy with his CUT
HE really is a little ANGEL!
This date slipped up on me and I just realized I am a little late... I love Lynnett's blog. When I read about her Harvest Party, I knew that I wanted to be a part. I love reading about other bloggers and knowing more about their lives. I just looked at the MckLinky and see so many new blogs. I plan to visit each one of you soon. ON TO the QUESTIONS!
1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you're blogging? cheese and crackers
2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without? my laptop
3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? THE CITY!
4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty? Unloading the dishwasher.
5. Who do people say you remind them of? The Energizer bunny.....if they only knew how tired I am!
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the family? a little of both but really love family time the VERY best !
7. What's your all time favorite movie? We see almost every movie ...we go to the movies often, but I love anything by Tyler Perry. I especially loved "The Diary of a Mad Black Woman"!
8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night? REMOVE it EVERY NIGHT!
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it? I wish I could dance after watching DWTS
10. What's one strange thing you're really good at? I can tie any kind of bow without ever looking at the ribbon...I can carry on a conversation and tie bows at the same time, never even looking down.
11. What first attracted you to your spouse? The fact that he was a football coach. I had always wanted to marry a coach. At the time, I had no idea I was getting the BEST HUSBAND on the planet! (That's not just my opinion, but all my friends too!)
12. What is something you love to smell? candles
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people. I ask too many questions! Ask my kids?
14. When you have extra money (HA!) what's the first thing you think to do with it? Take the kids and their families on vacation!
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? more a silent, but strange things are funny to me. What makes you laugh the hardest? People watching!
16. Where is your favorite place to shop? For so many years, my friends called me a professional shopper...These days I don't really love shopping...For just a general place, probably Target.
17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time? READ
18. Are you a big spender or frugal? I don't think anyone ever CALLED me FRUGAL.
19. Would you want to be famous? NO....so now that you know a little more about me....none of which seems very interesting to me...I look forward to reading more about you...You would learn a lot more about me, just reading my previous post! I have a VERY normal family.
If you are new to my blog, please hop over to my Holiday Blog....Then you will know much more about me...Most bloggers have never heard of anyone that has a Christmas Tree and Holiday Home Decorating business..that has been my business for the past 17 years and this is my year to PAY IT FORWARD. I am excited about sharing tips, tricks and ideas with you. Hopefully it will make your holiday decorating easier and more beautiful...plus I love to give things away. So stop by and leave a comment...I will be giving away a FUN HOLIDAY TREAT later this week and every comment from this entire week will go in the drawing..you can comment as many times as you want to. I am working on a tree post on the tree I did yesterday (yes tree season has already started) and I have some pictures to share. I wish I were much better at explaining techniques in words. That is my biggest challenge on the Christmas blog.
It has been so much fun getting to know so many new friends and read your stories. Universally, we all share the same hopes, dreams, fears, and failures. What fun to share this journey called life with YOU!
I had Bunco at my house last night and I am the only blogger of the bunch. Most of them have never even read a blog. They are all wondering what in the world this BLOG STUFF is all about. I am so glad I joined this special community. Many of you, I feel like I could pick you out in a crowd, without you ever saying a word. I am hoping to meet some of you face to face in the future...You are now a part of my family.