Blogger will not let me comment on her blog nor do I have an email address…
If you know her would you ask her to get in touch with me..firstname.lastname@example.org….
I want to get both sets of ornaments in the mail.
No Thanksgiving post here….
I could fake one but I think I would rather JUST be real.
This has been a hard tree season, a Hard week, a Hard Month, for many reasons, Life has just been hard..
It wont always be that way but today I could not get my head above the Hurts and Sadness.
I have done a lot of thinking about why I cannot seem to smile and this is the list I came up with. I can fake a smile….so its not like the world knows.
1. Last year I was still in shock from Jacks stroke. This year I have lived out the year with so many changes in our life…
so I started trees Totally exhausted this year…BUT I AM THANKFUL I HAVE A JOB AND LOVE all my CLIENTS….
2. There is Family discord (You have it to at times so I am not thinking this is a rare problem)
But it is a weight I have been dragging around everyday.
People let you down and that’s just part of life.
3. I have caught every Bug, cold, you name it, I have worked sick most of the season.
4. I worked today on Thanksgiving.
it was a necessity to get caught up…we are on the downhill push now.
5. The last ten days I averaged 15 hours a day and I am WAY too old to do that. Without me telling you my age, trust me on this one….too old to stay on the ladder for hours…
6. So, so thankful for my elves…This year they have really taken up the slack on Days I wanted to sit in the Floor and Cry.
7. I HAVE a close friend and client that I adore and she has spent the last 11 days in the hospital…I have probably done her tree as long as anyone. She is in Total Kidney failure and there are no answers….Please remember to whisper a prayer for Mischa.
8. I have a blog Buddy who is walking through the Darkest days a wife can.
I cannot even type about it without the tears pouring…Pray for Paige.
I am sorry this is such a downer on Thanksgiving. I am thankful…for so much …..my four little's, my kids, my husband, health, friends that know when I need a lift, great BLOG friends, the ability to still climb a ladder, Epson salt, Marcy who will do my hair at a moments notice, coffee, football (I am finally coming around after Brett and Adopting Tim Tebow),
Thankful that I hate Black Friday and probably could not be Paid to fight the crowds, thankful that we are finished with a house that took a combined total of over 200 hours…I promise pictures are coming..
I have totally Failed at keeping both blogs up this year…
There will be a great POST FULL of PICTURES coming in the next few days on the holiday blog
(an elf is doing it for me)
I will leave you with a few family pictures that will hopefully make you smile..
Gray as Dana was Decorating her Tree
then there is jack trying to get “Stwonga”
then Dana and Greg on their recent Trip to Atlantis
Love This Picture of My Boy!
Love to all my blog friends.
Tell me if you do Black Friday and what great deals you get this year.