- Honestly I feel tired just thinking about all the trees I have to decorate.
- Honestly I HATE exercise. (I keep hoping Kat will rub off on me)
- Honestly I love the RESULTS of any deep cleaning project and right now my closet is in BAD NEED.
- Honestly I am ALWAYS planning the next Disney trip.
- Honestly I always love a day that I never have to leave the house.
- Honestly I can count on one hand the times I have not made the bed in all our married life.
- Honestly I wish there were more hours in the day.
- Honestly I cannot go to bed at night until I take a HOT bath.
- Honestly I start feeling depressed near the end of football season
- Honestly I would rather rock a baby, especially one of my grandsons, more than anything in the world. They have ROCKED my WORLD.
Now I need some help from you. I am planning a family trip to Jackson Hole, Wyoming right after Christmas. This is an area where I have never been, so I need tips on lodging, restaurants, "fun don't miss activities", anything you can tell me that will help me plan the trip.. And if you EVER need Disney advice, just email me...My kids call me a Disney encyclopedia. So, I will look forward to some emails helping me plan this trip. Email me at email@example.com ....(that email address confuses people, but Annah was our cocker spaniel for 17 years) I know some of you are fans of Jackson Hole....Help me out!
OK, lets have a GIVEWAY! I have had several giveaways on the Christmas blog...You were my first blog friends so I don't want to leave you out.... I will draw for this collection...a set of holiday file folders (so cute), matching notepad and the Christmas Cookie Book! I will get Parker to draw on Sunday night. All you have to do is leave a comment on this blog, on THIS post, telling me you sent a new friend to the Christmas blog.