Because he lives I can face tomorrow,
Because he lives, all fear is gone;
Because I know he holds the future,
And life is worth the living,
Just Because HE LIVES!
I am starting to count my 1,000 gifts and there is no better time than now.
I so want to see and recognize the small everyday things….
1. For the gift of Hope that Easter brings
2. That God created families
3. The Joy of children and then when mine married I got two more.
4. The Unspeakable Gift of grandchildren and in my case 4 little boys
5. The Miracle that we all live in the same town
6. That Amanda has the opportunity to go back to school and achieve her DREAM
7. Blog friends
8. That I live in America, as messed up as it seems most days.
9. That I have money for gas
10. An email from an old friend on just the day I need it.
11. Parker's invitation to a Youth Leadership Conference in Washington and that he can afford to attend.
12. A new beginning for one of my kids.
13. New Beginnings for all of us.
14. Jacks recovery, nothing short of a MIRACLE
15. Snail mail
16. Today, grateful that its not tree season
17. That I had the energy to clean out our storage building. (I really was not sure I did)
18. New grandbabies coming for friends this month
19. A doctor that is a phone call away, ALWAYS
20. That we finished our taxes, probably the most dreaded work of the year.
to be continued……
Wishing you a BLESSED EASTER!
In case you you missed Kristen's guest post