Saturday, October 2, 2010

NEED YOUR KNOWLEDGE

help_wanted
I have another post coming, as we are taking a short GIRLS trip this weekend. BUT I need a little help from my friends.  Plus I think everyone will enjoy the ANSWERS I get. Hope you will answer any or all of them. Many times I will read a recommendation on someone's blog about a product and then cannot go back and find it.

FIVE QUESTIONS
1. What is your favorite brand, (name, count, etc) of sheets and where do you purchase them?

2, What are your favorite brands or kind of pajamas.  I am looking for some new brands (I really love PJ’s)

3. WHAT is YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE?

4. Where do you find Pumpkin seeds in the store? Remember I don’t cook and
I have looked! Once I find them, how do you use them,  I have heard about bloggers toasting them.


5, I NEED To FIND NEW BEDDING for a bedroom and would love to find it online and soon. As much of a shopper as I was in past years, I am a 180 degrees opposite now…GIVE ME THE INTERNET.  My friends accuse me of being no fun shopping anymore,  OH WELL!! I think I want some shade of RED in a Duvet/Down Comforter and use red and gold in the room.  I like the shabby chic/elegant look.. Bet you never heard of that combo. 
 this is kind of the colors in my living areaFall 4  and i want to pull out the red and gold for this particular bedroom.
If there happens to be some blogger out there or one that you know that needs a project or maybe someone in school that could use one, I would  like to talk to them .  I am willing to pay or barter,I just do not have time to look!  I would love to look at great catalogs, great sites, etc. We could work something out,  I am  willing to spend a moderate amount on the bedding..want to find something I really like. 
If your answers are too long for the comment section, email me at annah99@aol.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Teresa, My dear blog friend, Laura Ingalls Gunn, has a decorating business and she currently has a fab giveaway for the launch of her new shope, Metis Linens. You should definitely enter the giveaway and email her personally about help with your room. http://decortoadore.blogspot.com
Plz tell her I sent you!!!

Decor To Adore said...

My favorite sheets are 100% cotton SATEEN weave, at least 300 count. They wear well and are so SOFT.
I have found good ones at JC Penney's and even on occasion the discount stores ie Homegoods.

If night sweats are an issue then linen might be a good choice as it wisks away moisture. Matteo and Bella Notte are 2 beautiful lines. Can be found online.

Try Pine Cone Hill for fun colored sheets and pj's. Garnet Hill is good too. Both are online.

ShirleyC said...

Teresa, have you tried the Bamboo sheets? We were going to the store in Cozumel on our last cruise, but never got there. They say these are the best and make your bed feel so good. Here's 3 links for you to look.

http://store.sleepbamboo.com/

http://www.greenearthbamboo.com/100-bamboo-bed-sheets-pillowcases-s/133.htm

http://www.organicbamboosheets.com/pure.htm
I think my next sheet purchase will likely be these. (not trying to win anything here, just helping a friend)

Our7isheaven said...

1. What is your favorite brand, (name, count, etc) of sheets and where do you purchase them? I'm not sure of the count but I love the 100% Cotton Sheets
2, What are your favorite brands or kind of pajamas. I am looking for some new brands Flannel PJ's or Night Gowns 3. WHAT is YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE? Sweet Honesty
4. Where do you find Pumpkin seeds in the store? Hum.... You know I usually just buy a pumpkin let the kids gut it and then we cook them. I bake them for 1/2 an hr. salt and season. The kids love them.
5, I NEED To FIND NEW BEDDING for a bedroom and would love to find it online and soon. www.lakeside.com They sell everything from outdoors sporting goods to bedding plus much more.
Hope this helps a little :)

Robin Lambright said...

I know very little about bedding, On Sale is my favorite kind of sheets!

The pumpkin seeds should be found either in the produce section of the grocery store or over in the section where the nuts are. Sometime they confuse everything and put them with the sunflower seeds and they can sometimes be over with snack type foods as well. You can always find specialty items like that at a whole foods type market or farmers market. Most of the time they come already toasted, but you can do it yourself in a warm oven with bit of veg. oil and salt.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

1.We like flannel sheets all year long. I often get them at Costco.
2.I love pj's. Again I do buy some at Costco for the price and I love the ones by COMPANY Ellen Tracy.
3. Tova Signature - QVC - have worn it for over 1- years.
4.I'm not sure, I think by the raisins.
5.Pottery Barn! However Domestications has a great selection.
(Keeping you in my prayers)