THIS is Jack with the Swine Flu. Not a pretty site and not a Happy Camper.....He just jumped from the stomach virus to the flu. Please pray for my little man...I am so ready for him to be WELL. I am in Dallas for a few days at market, but did not leave before I took my little man lots of surprises...hoping to make him SMILE. He has had high fever for the past 2 days and now Amanda is beginning to feel bad...so we are all loaded up with our Tamiflu. I hope it keeps the rest of the family from getting really sick...
And since it is Thursday, though I am not officially participating....I am going to list just a FEW of the THINGS I am most THANKFUL for today....I so want to have an ATTITUDE of GRATITUDE EVERYDAY!
1. Thankful for every member of my family!
2. Thankful that we all have great health insurance!
3. Thankful we all have jobs. Thankful that we get to work, when so many NEED jobs.
4. Thankful for 5 star hotels that are SO cheap through Priceline. I happen to be in one for the next five days.
5. Thankful that we have "enough" that we can help OTHERS.
6. Thankful that one of my closest friends, finally became a grandmother yesterday....a dream come true for her.
7. Thankful for four little grandsons that make me smile everyday.
8. Thankful that "He" is the same yesterday, today and forever"!
9. Thankful for cool weather....
10. Thankful for some neat things that have happened in Parker's life this month....things that we have prayed about and now have seen the answer.
Tomorrow, start your day giving thanks for the little things in your life...I know for me, if I will JUST DO IT, it totally changes my attitude.
Have a great weekend.....Count your blessings!