Thursday, June 21, 2012

PRAYER TIME

I really felt led to post almost the identical post on both my blogs.....I hope you will not mind.....First we some winners of BLOOM  !!!!!!



They are
and


Send me your addresses and they are on their way

I HAVE JUST COME FROM KELLY'S BLOG IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND AM BLOWN AWAY BY ALL THE PRAYER REQUESTS.

PERSONALLY I HAVE SOME NEEDS THAT ARE OVERWHELMING ME. BUT MORE THAN THAT, I KNOW PERSONAL FRIENDS THAT HAVE LIFE OR DEATH situations. I have a very close friend that is in the scariest situation of her life regarding a grandchild and there are no easy or cheap answers.

In just the last month, I have
had a good friend diagnosed with MS, a friend that fell off a 10 foot ladder and has already had three surgeries. I know a family I thought was a ROCK, calling it quits.

My precious Jack and Parker are moving to Houston because of a job transfer. (THIS IS A POST I promised you and its COMING SOON) 
My heart is broken into a million pieces. THERE HAVE BEEN DAYS I WAS NOT SURE I COULD DO THIS.....Did not want to get out of the bed.  IF YOU HAVE READ MY BLOG LONG YOU KNOW MY RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM.  THEY JUST SPENT 5 DAYS WITH ME. HOW WILL I LIVE WITH OUT THEM IN MY DAILY LIFE? 

My husband has had some health issues, mostly just energy level and the heat. Please pray for him.   A dear friends beloved Dad was diagnosed with lung cancer last week.

My son had to put his 16 year old dog to sleep yesterday and that hurts.

A preacher I had great respect for did what a lot of preachers do.

I have a close friend that has a problem that is going to cost 1000'a in legal bills to keep her grandchild safe.

Precious little Ashley is in bad shape.....
Crew that so many of you have fallen in love with has been sick again and ANY sick is serious with him.

I have a dear friend with major kidney problems...Her kidneys are functioning at 35%.
 
I have a relationship problem with a close family member that on the surface looks impossible and it is someone I though cared about me.  PRAY THAT GOD WILL RESTORE IT.

LET'S JUST SAY IT HAS BEEN THREE MONTHS OF DESPERATION AND SADNESS BEYOND SAD, THUS THE BLOG BREAK 

I have a feeling you could write a list just like this OF NEEDS.   

I don't do the Linky thing well but in your you comments please leave any prayer requests......I promise to pray. 

Life is JUST PLAIN OLD hard. And there are times when you are sailing along and out of nowhere comes a hit that knocks you to the ground.  That is where I have been.


WE ARE GOING ON AN ALL FAMILY TRIP TO THE BEACH IN TWO WEEKS.  WE HAVE RENTED A FABULOUS HOUSE IN GULF SHORES.  PLEASE PRAY THAT WE WILL EACH COME WITH THE ATTITUDE OF SEEING WHO CAN OUT LOVE the OTHER.   



I AM BACK TO BLOGGING....I HAVE MISSED EACH OF YOU SO VERY MUCH...Would you believe we leave Saturday for Christmas Market in Dallas........Where has this year gone? And the temp is supposed to be 100 degrees.  On a side note, I have 100,000 pins now...they will not let me pin more so I am revamping my boards...Fathers Day pictures coming!

11 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

I commented on your other blog.praying and understanding. I PROMISE you will make it work to live without them in your daily life. I do it and I thought I never could. It's hard....and I get eat up with jealousy of others sometimes, but the Lord has been more than faithful and the time I DO spend is good old quality, spend the night and cherish the days kind. Praying.

Lori said...

I am so sorry that you are hurting so badly. I will pray for you and your family and friends. There is so much hurting in our world but we are lifted up knowing that the Lord knows our pain and wants us to seek him. He is our comfort. One of the request on Kelly's blog is our missionary from Slovenia friend. I would appreciate anything that you can do to help us get this out. We are asking for folks to send an email prayer and they will forward it to Ana and her family. http://lorisstorys.blogspot.com/2012/06/prayer-for-special-girl.html
Thank you for sharing your heart. Blessings, Lori

ShanaM said...

Sorry that you are hurting

Bacardi Mama said...

I promise that you will learn to live this new life without the boys in it every day. I am running out the door, but I promise to email later with some thoughts and my address. Thank you for my winning the book. I can't wait to read it. ((hugs))

Mellodee said...

Oh my! No wonder you are feeling lower than low! That is an enormous list of very painful things going on around you! Just remember, all of life is in cycles....up and down and up again. It just takes some cycles longer to get out of the doldrums than others. This, too, shall pass!

But I must admit having precious grands moving away would just about do me in permanently!

Debby said...

You have so much pulling you down right now. I don't know how far away your family will be moving from you but it will be okay. It ahs to be. 4 out of 6 of my little grandkids live in Colorado and I live in Ohio. We sacrifice alot just to visit them but we make it a priority.
Do alot of praying and make sure that you and your hubby stay healthy. I will be thinking about you. (((((HUGS))))

Simone said...

I promise you that there will be sunshine, no matter how much it hurts. The greatest thing is that although you may not feel their hugs and kisses every day, I pray that you will feel loved, so very loved by them. I hope that you will all decide to get together 4 or 5 times a year if possible and make a standing appointment to skype or chat by video cam.

I'm praying for each one of those tough situations. God knows so much of how each of those situations will turn out but I pray that there will be smiles for miles for each and every one of them

I'm so very thrilled to win Bloom. I'm sending you my address now! Love you, my friend!

Justabeachkat said...

Hi sweet friend!

I'm back! Finally :)

I'm so sorry you've been surrounded by so much sadness and pain. I've been thinking about you and saying prayers even though I've been out of touch.

I sure hope we get to see each other when you're on vacation. Give me a call and let's make plans.

Big hugs,
Kat

Tanya said...

Hi Teresa,
Because I just became a "Grammy" in February and that little bundle of love lives near me....my heart truly understands and breaks for you! I sense through your blog the love you have for all your kids. I am praying! And am praying for your "situations" you so kindly described in this post. You have been hit hard...very hard. You need prayers. And your faith also tells you your prayers will be answered. God is wrapping you in His love.
Big hugs,
Tanya
Gulf Shores! You lucky lady! Been there once and loved it!

Lavonda Pflug said...

Your list sounds much like mine. I have wept and prayed for friends and family so much over the last several months. It is hard to function much less blog when burdens are so many.
Here's praying with much hope that God's mercy if felt by each of us and those we care about.

Christy said...

Praying over your prayer requests and shares.
Wow over 100,000 pins, I'm obviously so lacking. God Bless