Saturday, March 3, 2012

CREW IS HOME


I DID NOT WANT TO LEAVE YOU HANGING...CREW WENT HOME TODAY.

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR PRAYING FOR THIS FAMILY.  WE DID SEE A MIRACLE!!!!!


HE STILL HAS MANY TUBES, A BODY CAST AND A MOM WORRIED ABOUT TAKING CARE OF HIM BUT THRILLED TO SEE HER OTHER LITTLE ONES....
SHE WILL DO GREAT. ....BUT I WOULD BE CONCERNED TOO. 



 WE are "LITTLE SITTING" this weekend while Amanda and Micah are in a wedding. 
So far we have been to
Chick Fil-A  (played on the playground for an hour) to the movie to see The Lorax  and gone to Barnes and Noble for storybook time. 

Here is a shot of Parker and Jack's Mom at the Rehearsal Dinner.  I think I see some  extensions and a little mystic tan (which I need badly) !

I think she is beautiful, but then I know her story well. 




What a scary day for so many across the country today with all the weather.  I can never remember hearing about so many tornadoes.  Hope all of you are safe.

 

Tonight I have of a friend that is losing his Dad to cancer and heart disease, a close friend that is losing her husband after a very long marriage.
I know a friend that feels abandoned by her adult kids, a good friend that is learning to do life without her husband. 

I have a friend that is in a major fight for her sight, a friend that is bitter over her pastor being very critical of another pastor on of all places, FACEBOOK. 




Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

12 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

Thank you for updating us on Crew. And, Amanda is beautiful!!!!!!

Theresa said...

Wow... GO CREW! What a little fighter:) I am so thankful and YES miracles happen, we just saw one!

Amanda is beautiful, I know that they will enjoy the wedding while you are enjoying time with the littles!

So many are hurting, we can all pray for them and BE KIND to all! HUGS!

Debby said...

Yeah for Crew. Still praying. I would be scared to take him home so soon. Our Mio was in the hospital 11 weeks.....an eternity.
Storms were terrible. I live in central Ohio and we lucked out.
Face Book is starting to be a problem I think. I don't post anything anymore. I am thinking of getting off of it.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I can't believe what I am reading....he went home! OMG that is amazing. I will continue to keep him in my prayers along with your friends. Sounds like you are having a perfect day. I have that saying from Pinterest on my blog.
It is so true.

Skoots1moM said...

so happy to hear Crew is home...
woo hoo!! how amazing is that?!! continuing to pray for his getting stronger and his mom's anxiety to lessen
;)

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Praise the Lord for Crew going home and such a fabulous Miracle. God Bless all. You are right, there is so much going on and everyone needs look and a hug. Hugs, Marty

Leslee said...

Wonderful news about Crew!!! PTL...

Have a wonderful time withthe littles :-)

Unknown said...

Now THAT'S great news. It's gotta be frightening but great to have Crew home. Still praying.

So many prayer needs. I'm praying.

joanne said...

so many needs, so many weary hearts. My thoughts and prayers for them all. And YAY Crew is home, thank God.

momto8 said...

yea..home is GREAT!!!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Woohoo!!! God is good and Crew's mama will do a great job with her little miracle.

Isn't the power of prayer and our God as awesome as it gets???

Amen to the last part of your post. We never know the battles those we meet are standin' knee deep in. Yes, let us be kind to one another, let is be positive in attitude and be liftin' each other up.

God bless and have yourself and excellent week sweetie!!! :o)

Just a little something from Judy said...

What good news about little Crew. I am sure she will be a bit apprehensive about caring for him. I would be too. But I am so thankful for answered prayers.

Yes, I agree with you, Amanda is beautiful.