Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I AM SO EXCITED....MY HEAD ELF IS BLOGGING

TERRI is BLOGGING!

My head ELF and good friend has started blogging OFFICIALLY today.... I am so excited. She is invaluable help to me throughout the year. Our friendship goes back years, as she has always done all my fliers, mail outs, and a million other things. A few years ago, she became a stay at home Mom/Grandmother/Wife and that enabled her to help me on trees....

I cannot even tell you what a blessing she is to me...so many long days and nights she hangs with me until we have finished a project. She is a problem solver, a non panic type, hard worker, doesn't mind getting dirty, has strong legs from all her many years of teaching aerobics...and that helps greatly in moving trees...Do you get the picture? She is on the floor pushing and I am standing holding the tree.


She is the Mom to three boys, wife to a funny, funny man for 35 plus years. She will have many Ninny stories, as she has little ones like me. Plus she is getting a granddaughter in June.

She is CRAFTY and TASTEFULLY CRAFTY. She is an awesome cook and entertainer. She is always ready to HELP..though yesterday she did not answer her phone for fear I had committed us to another tree.

She has taught me so much about the computer. Now I am going to teach her what little I know about blogging. Her youngest son is the HEAD of the GEEK SQUAD at BEST BUY which I totally use as clout when I need something done fast. I love you Colin and I want to buy a new lap top tomorrow, so have me one picked out...He will be laughing at this as I buy too many laptops. Some people like lots of clothes. I like lots of laptops.

She is fun and she and I share the same sense of humor....we laugh more than we should and probably at some things we shouldn't .

Please stop by her BLOG and welcome her to the BLOG WORLD....

19 comments:

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO BLOGVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I will stop by and welcome her....Have the Merriest of Christmas's my friend, xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-Northy Mornings...

Alleluiabelle said...

Hi Teresa,

I just went over and visited Terri's new blog site. How beautiful she is and her first posting beautiful as well. I've become a follower of hers today. It's wonderful to meet new bloggy friends.

Love you,
Alleluiabelle

ethelmaepotter! said...

I thought she did a great job guest blogging for you, so I'll definitely give her site a visit.

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

I can't wait to check out her blog! I'm so glad I had time today to sit down and read a few of my favorite blogs (which of course includes yours : )

Hope you have a great week!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

How lucky you are to be blessed with a fine elf who loves to laugh as much as your do. She is just beautiful. On my way now to visit her.......

Have a fantastic day enjoying your busy world!!! God bless

jules said...

How awesome of you to share this with us. I will go check out her new blog now. I love new blog friends.

Stacey said...

You are so sweet to be so encouraging to your friend. I'll pay her a visit. :)

Sheryl said...

you're so sweet..i'll head over there now and welcome her. if she's your friend, she must be amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Teresa! I'm going to go and welcome her right now....Merry Christmas and Hugs, Jenifer

Unknown said...

I'm on my way over. Anyone that you recommend has got to be a great blogger!

Linda said...

Hi Teresa...I am happy that you have such an amazing friend! I will go over and welcome her!

Have a good evening.

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

COUNTRY MOM said...

Teresa, I visited her blog today. How are you? I have been trying to get reports and tests graded here. Blessings, Audrey

Beth Herring said...

It is so sweet of you to introduce her like that! I will head to her blog and check it out.

Merry Christmas Teresa!

Farming On Faith said...

I am catching up on my blog reading after my trip. I so enjoyed my visit today!
I will go visit Terry! God is so good to bless us with Friends!
Carrie

Love Being A Nonny said...

What a beautiful elf friend! I will check it out!! Merry Christmas! I posted my Christmas Card today!

Justabeachkat said...

If she's a friend of yours, then I just know I'm gonna love her too. I'll go now and welcome her to this wonderful "Word of Blog".

Merry Christmas sweet friend!
Hugs,
Kat

Sniffles and Smiles said...

She's wonderful!!! Thanks Teresa!! ~Janine XO

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I went and visited your friend.
She did a great job with her blog.
Love the decorations.

wife.mom.nurse said...

You are a sweet friend.

Popping over now :)