Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Few Pictures, an Update and a Reminder

I have loved your "tree decorating" questions.....I am going to close that post tonight (Tuesday) so I can start working on some answers...
That may turn into several posts and one SPECIAL post about a very unique tree. If you wanted to do the "special tree" you would need to get started NOW, collecting....I will try and post this later this week..

Next, so many of you have ask about sweet Grayson. Thank you for asking and caring.
He is doing great...gaining weight, cooing, NOT sleeping much...but oh how we love that little guy.
I think I will get a little rocking time this afternoon ...as I play Bunco very close to his house.
And of course I could not leave a post without a few pictures from the last week
.


Grayson checking Pop out!

We think Grayson is singing while Parker holds him...sweet moments
Our little clown Jack.....He is offering me his pacifier. He is a very generous
This is Jack trying to figure out an ESCAPE plan...by unbuckling the belt in his car seat...He almost has it figured it out....He spent the night last night and I am convinced he is the funniest kid ever....Really a LAUGH a minute...and obsessed with Mikey Mouse! (wonder where he got that?)

23 comments:

SarahMerritt said...

Awww those sweet boys! I am glad to hear Grayson is doing well! now we need to pray mommy and daddy can get some sleep! Enjoy your cuddle time tonight!

Sarah

From the Old InkWell said...

Teresa, blessings to you as well. I came over to your blog from your sweet comment on mine. Thanks, by the way! You have a delightful blog and I've signed up so I can check it out often. Oh, and I have a Jack too!

Jill said...

Such sweet pictures! I look forward to reading your answers to the Christmas tree questions.

Mimi said...

HI!!!
Oh, those sweet babies!!!
I love the share the pacifier with you one!!! How sweet!!!
Love,
jamie

Love Being A Nonny said...

Looking so forward to the Christmas tree post!

Rose said...

love it!!! being a grandma is the best!!!

monica said...

Sweet babies!! Can't wait to see the decorating post!!

The Pleasures of Homemaking said...

Awww...what cute pictures! Thanks for stopping by my blog and come back any time.

Manuela

Daveda said...

Very beautiful children! God Bless!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

again... how cute!!!

yay! for grandbabies! (I can't wait :o)

Anonymous said...

oh they are so cute!!

Courtney said...

They are so cute. I can't wait to see the Christmas tree posts!

Mimmy said...

Teresa - Your grandsons are just precious. Of course, I would have to say that mine are the most handsome and adorable grandsons (and grand-daughters) in the world. Except for one who has just turned 6 months old, mine are all too big to call cute, unless I want to get in real trouble.

Thanks for your post and I too look forward to your decorating answers.

God Bless,
Mimmy

Leigh Anne said...

What sweet grand sons. We will pray for a grand daughter next. You need to be able to buy some pink!!

Susie said...

I'm glad Grayson is doing well. You sure have some sweet babies there!

Courtney said...

What a cutie he is!

momstheword said...

The pictures didn't come up for me but I can see the ones in your sidebar. They are adorable!

It's amazing to think that you start in July or August but I guess you have to in order to be ready!

Omah's Helping Hands said...

What a great looking group of grandkids. No wonder you are proud grand parents. ;) And what's not to like about Mickey. Just think what a thrill it will be when you can go with all of them to Disney. :)

Amelia said...

Such handsome guys to snuggle and cuddle with...lucky you! Smiles! :0)

Gracie said...

Awwww, adoreable =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Teresa! you have such adorable grand children, Grayson looks so good! have a great day, hugs, Jennifer

Carol said...

Hello Teresa! Thanks a bunch for stopping by my blog & leaving a comment! I will be adding you to my blog list. Your grandsons are such cute guys. Hope you'll visit my blog again soon.
Blessings & Hugs,
Carol

Stacie said...

I can't wait to hear about that unique tree. I love decorating the tree! Christmas is my favorite holiday. Great pictures of the kids.